I suggest you ...

I suggest you take into consideration the fact that the example of a concordance is the Strongs etc. Why, after so many decades passing in t

A qur'anic concordance of integrity instead of the phony stuff I find over and over on line. Strong's of the Bible is a good example of a concordance.This book makes it possible to prove the Bible is true through all the support every scripture gives to each other. I cannot say I can find this in the qur'an as there is NO reference books, even a dictionary, I can find. How can you ever sustain an idea if it is impossible to prove? If it is indeed possible? The Bible of the Eternal IS the Golden standard proven over and over again to be the ONLY True Word of God!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Steve shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Steve commented  · 

Well just may be a deep subject, but ... Where are all the scholars who are adherents of this allah phony? Anti Christ are the least of the iniquities!

• Steve commented  · 

What's goin' on out there? Any replies to this? I mean, is there anyone out there who even understands what I'm writing about? If not, how the flippin' WHATEVER are you going to understand that your Allah is NOT the God of the Bible?
        Don't take MY word for it! Do you OWN flippin' homework dammit! You're all ready to destroy as you "love death and we love life" (Nasrallah). And, you haven't a flippin' clue what the flip you're about?!
        I thought I had a lot to learn!

Feedback and Knowledge Base